Monday 11 June 2012

Progress Update

I got an email from my friend who's been looking over my first three chapters - she's finished (yay!) and likes it (double yay!)

She's going to bring the chapters with her to the writers' group we go to. The next meeting is on Saturday. So I'll be able to look at her suggestions there and then start work on any alterations. Hopefully I'll have a good idea by the end of the weekend of how long it will be before I can finally submit to Mills & Boon.

I'm really going to do this...scary!


4 comments:

  1. Yay! You must do it! Submitting is a big scary step but it's all part of the journey. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will - I haven't come this far to chuck it all in now. And I've got loads of ideas for the next one - can't wait to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen sense and sensibility and I think because I hear people mention it of all ages say how good it is I have come to the conclusion it must be a classic that I must watch asap! Do you post your short stories or do you just blog about them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sanaa - thanks for visiting my blog :)

      I can highly recommend Sense & Sensibility. I've watched it many times, and never get bored of it.

      I don't post my short stories here. In fact, I haven't written one in a while because I've been so involved in finishing my novel. As soon as I've submitted it, I plan to work on more short stories, as well as my next novel.

      Delete