Friday 5 October 2012

Update and SYTYCW

I know I've been neglecting my blog recently. Unfortunately various issues with my family have eaten into my spare time. It'll be a few more weeks until things are back to normal. I'm just glad I hadn't decided to enter the SYTYCW contest. There's no way I'd have had a completed MS ready in time.

I am still making progress - just very slowly. I'm trying to keep an eye on SYTYCW as well. There's some great advice on the site, as well as the entries. I'll confess I find the site confusing though. On the old NV site, reviews were easy to find. Now, unless I've missed something, reviews are just done via Twitter. It doesn't give much scope for an in-depth review.  I learnt so much from reading reviews in the NV contest that it's a shame there doesn't seem to be the same facility on SYTYCW.

Anyway, best wishes to all the entrants. I know how nerve-wracking it is to put your chapter up for all to read, so congratulations to everyone who did.

No comments:

Post a Comment