Monday 14 July 2014

Mills & Boon Historical Heroes




What a day I’ve had! 

 I was planning to do a blog entry today all about my experiences on my first ever RNA conference – an inspiring weekend, by the way. However, while taking a short break from my work this morning, I opened up my emails to find one from Mills & Boon saying that my entry in their Historical Heroes competition had been awarded first place in the Medieval/Tudor category. 

I was gobsmacked – not least because in all the conference excitement, I’d completely forgotten about the competition. That’s how good the conference was! So to all my friends from the RNA Birmingham Chapter who were cross that I didn’t breathe a word of it over the weekend – I would have done if I’d remembered!

You can find my entry on the Mills & Boon blog. It’s up against stiff competition from Faye Delacour and Phoebe Randerson. Please read and vote for your favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment