Sunday 16 December 2012

First draft finished and Happy Christmas!

On Friday I finally typed those magic words: 'The End'. Yay!

Of course, it's not the end, not by a long chalk. What I've completed is the first draft and I know the story is going to need major revisions before it's ready for submission. But still, I've written a story that has a beginning, middle and end and I'm letting myself sit back this weekend and enjoy the glow of achievement.

This will probably be the last post before Christmas, as I'm off to Yorkshire on Friday to spend the holiday with my family. Here's hoping that this year, Father Christmas decides not to give us the Norovirus...

Happy Christmas to one and all! I hope everyone has a wonderful time.

2 comments:

  1. Well done you! A finished draft is an ace achievement in itself. Now you can start improving on it! Really pleased for you, have a great Christmas and New Year! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charlotte! Have a great Christmas and New Year yourself :-)

      Delete