Saturday 19 November 2011

Getting there...

I'm slowly getting my act together.

I'd been dreading the funeral, but actually it went much better than I'd thought it would. It was lovely to see how many people came to say goodbye to Dad, and it really helped to hear their reminiscences and how Dad had touched their lives.

I got back home on Monday and I've been in a whirl of catching up ever since, but this weekend is blissfully empty. I'm sat by my fire (there's something so comforting about a log fire) and I've got a stack of rom coms  to work through, starting with Legally Blonde. There might be chocolate involved, too.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better :-) and there absolutely should be chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lacey! Yes, there's certainly been plenty of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete